Wednesday, November 10, 2010

DOES IT GET OLD?



Does it get old to see this again???

Well, it is official, if you follow this blog, you probably will hear the following often: "Ahhh! What! I am so sorry, I have been so busy, I fell off the face of the earth, I have no idea where the time went, I got lost in space, blah blah blah..." and just about everything else that means I have been so bad about keeping this current. So, once again, I have to say I am sorry... I really want to kick this thing back into full gear - stay with me!

Do you ever feel like you would love to talk to an old friend... one whom you have lost touch with...but in the short few minutes you have free to call, you couldn't possibly catch up enough?? You then wait to make the phone call until you have more time... but the time doesn't come!! THAT IS ME WITH THIS BLOG! Oh I so want to catch up because so many wonderful and amazing and crazy things have happened this month. Things that rate tons of time, thought and energy to even begin to portray it all in words.

To say we have been busy, is truly an understatement. I always say that, but this month has topped all. It has been a wonderful month of love and memories - We have watched the circle of life be laid out right in front of us... I have an incredibly refreshed sense of life as I type this... Thankful I am Obiwan!

Perhaps tomorrow I will find that time to explain everything just a little bit more... but for now, my family is asleep and I can hear my kick ass Log bed calling my name!!! Hah... so Goodnight folks... I am challenging myself to be back in the morning!

1 comment: